GTA 5 Online Money Glitch SOLO “Car Duplication Glitch!” 1.38 (UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH) 1.38 [GTA V]
THIS INSANE GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH- IS THE BEST SOLO GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH 1.37 WORKING RIGHT NOW THIS EASY [GTA 5 DUPLICATION GLITCH] CAN BE DONE ONLINE *SOLO* FOR FREE BECAUSE “GTA 5 CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH” WILL INCLUDE (GTA 5 ONLINE MONEY GLITCH) YOU CAN MAKE MILLIONS FAST!!!
Step by Step:
1) Find a random vehicle off of the street and go to the specific location which I go to (LOBBY MUST HAVE 16 OR MORE PLAYERS)
2) Then, park the car as close as possible to the kerb and then launch up a contact mission *Gerald, Martin or Lester*
3) Once you have launched in, quickly back out of the mission and then run into the vehicle whilst holding down the acceleration button, eventually, the car will break down and kick you from the vehicle… THIS MEANS THE DUPLICATE HAS SPAWNED
4) Get into the duplicate and go to any of your nearest garages, park the car in front of the door area and blue circle, quickly go out of the car until you spawn into the garage, once done that, go outside of the garage and hop straight back into the vehicle
5) Then, go to this specific LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS on the map and fully modify the car
6) Then, get outside of the vehicle and park it in the specific spot and launch up the contact mission again, back out, and you should get kicked out of the vehicle, this means the duplicate has appeared
7) Take the driver side door off of the vehicle and smash up the rear of the car at least ten or more times, then park the car in line with the train tracks and the entrance of LSC
8) Get inside of the duplicate and keep the rear view on whilst driving into LSC so you can see the original vehicle, this is so it does not despawn so you can keep on duplicating
9) The car (Sentinel XS) should sell for around 0000 depending on what you upgrade!
My Social Media:
Twitter – @captangaming
Instagram – @captangaming
Fair Use Disclaimer:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Video Rating: / 5